Preview Day 1 Teen Scene Jolly Christmas

you know every time Simply Betty comes out with a new release I say that this is my favorite, then she comes out with another new release and again it is AMAZING!! Are you ready for your first Preview? Well lets just get this party started!!!!

Meet Miller Reindeer




Rip it Open London 


 & 
Santa's Helper Rio




Make sure to go check out the rest of the AMAZING things the DT has done up for you and make sure to go get yours at Simply Betty Stamps
Here is your Hop List

 Simply Betty Blog
Corinne (ME)

Jan

Celina

Trudie

Irene

Erin
 

17 comments

  1. wowwzer, great work
    the middle one is also nice for birthdaycard

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are great.. Love Santa's Helper Rio!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh WOW they are ALL amazing! Love the little box! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You outdid yourself! The images are adorable. And your coloring is great.
    Lisa )))hugs(((

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...these are all adorable, but you know my favorite:). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cards and the little treat box is adorable! Love these images

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... These are awesome... I can't wait to get my hands on these cuties! You did a beautiful job of coloring them! Have a wonderful day! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all. Love your little box. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these cards. I think Santa's Little Helper Rio is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creations and coloring are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three images colored so beautifully and all three projects are awesome! Love Miller - he is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are GREAT! I can't wait to see the rest of this line.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Your coloring is amazing! And are those 100 Grand bars I spy?! Mmmm, my favorite!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luv them So cute !! You're coloring is amazing hun !!

    ReplyDelete