My Favorite Day

 

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap, Today I  have created a card using the lovely Clematis Impress-ion Press Plate and die and I used the Love and Friendship Sentiments Impress-ion Plates and dies. I also decided to use the Spotlight Rectangle Stencil. I used Alloy hybrid ink for the inside of the rectangle and I pressed the plate with Raven hybrid ink.



This is an A2 card base, with a layer on top cut at 5 1/4" by 4". I placed the stencil on top and centered it and used blending brushes to ink inside the rectangle. 

I used my better Press machine and pressed the plate and cut it out. I colored it up with Alcohol markers. I placed it in the lower right corner and cut off the excess and then attached to card front panel. I chose which sentiment I wanted to use and pressed it and added foam tape behind it. I used Foam tape behind the front panel and the card base for some added dimension. 



I added some black splatter and a few sequins to finish it off. 

I hope you like it

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment