Wishing You The Happiness of Birthdays

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap,

Today Is Day 2 of Release Day for LDRS Creative 

Spring Collection and what a Beautiful Release it is... 


I have created this card starting with Tulip Mix Background Impress-ion Die. 

I used Raven Hybrid ink, and colored with Copic Markers. I then Used the Arches dies to cut an Arch

from the center. I cut a larger Arch out of a light purple and placed behind. I then used a thick Vellum

 and cut another Arch and used the Arches Celebrate Impress-ion Dies with Raven hybrid ink and I   
 
  think it is beautiful on the vellum, I used the Happy Birthday sentiment on the light purple and cut it 

out. I    placed foam tape behind the tulips and attached the vellum on the back and the light purple Arch

 behind the vellum so there would be some faint color. 

I  added the sentiment with Foam tape into the slot of the vellum and plaid a few enamel dots to 

complete my card. placed all on a white A2 card base. 


I hope you go and check out the new release! 

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment