Wishing You The Happiest of Birthdays

 Welcome back.... 

I have been having so much fun with the new LDRS Creative Release

Spring 2024 Collection





I started by cutting an A2 card base and a grey layer 1/4" smaller... I used Raven hybrid ink and 

Stamped the Billowing Blossoms all over the gray layer. 

Cut out my layers of Arches and then Used the Arches Celebrate on a piece of White and cut with the coordinating Arch die. 

I then stamped with Raven ink the Billowing Blossoms and cut out with its coordinating die a colored 

with Copic Markers. I decided on Red's as I thought they would really make the black, grey and white 

pop with the Perfect amount of color! 

I added foam tape behind and placed on the bottom left of the Arches. I then pressed the Sentiment and 

cut out and again used foam tape behind the sentiment. 

I added a few enamel dots to complete my card. 





Thank you for stopping by
hugs


No comments

Post a Comment