Carefree Gnomes

Hello everyone, I am  here today with a fun card

using the LDRS Creative  Carefree Gnomes..


First I cut my card frame using the Slim Line Corner Scalloped Die Set,

I then used the center cut out of the frame and got out one of my very favorite stencil's Rainy Day Stencil. I stenciled on my clouds using Swimming Hole Hybrid Ink

Now I wanted to get my scalloped squares cut out and I used the

paisley green paper from Country Lane Paper Pack,

for the insides of the scalloped squares.

This is the most beautiful pack of paper, you will just love this paper

as much as I do..

Now I picked the images I wanted to use from the Carefree Gnomes stamp set and stamped them with Raven Hybrid Ink,

then cut them out with the Carefree Gnomes Dies

and colored them with alcohol markers.


I hope you enjoyed my card and thank you for stopping by

hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment