Creating a scene with LDRS Creative products

 Good morning and welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap

today I am sharing with you another card I have made creating a scene with 

all LDRS Creative products.

Products used:

Build A Tree Stamps, Build a Tree coordinating diesSlim Line Corner Scallop Dies,

Raven Hybrid Ink, Swimming Hole Hybrid Ink, Tangerine Dream Hybrid Ink

Rainy Day Stencil


 
I started by cutting out the Slim line Corner Scallop Die , then I used my Rainy Day stencil and created the clouds on the center cut out part. I used Swimming Hole hybrid ink for the base clouds and then went back in and added Tangerine Dream hybrid ink for some highlights in the clouds. I love the effect it created..
I stamped the Build A Tree stamps with Raven Hybrid ink and cut them out with the coordinating dies
Colored them with Copic Markers 
I tucked the tree under the edge of the Slim line scallop corner edges. Used pop up pads under the leaves and nest and owl. I added a few of the falling leaves to look like pieces are blowing around.



Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment