Creating a Scene with LDRS Creative Products

 

Hi everyone, Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap... Today I am creating a Scene using LDRS Creative products and I had so much fun making this card.. 

I have used: Explore and Discover Stamp set  and  coordinating die set

Slimline Scallop Corner Die

Inks: Raven, Swimming Hole, Tangerine Dream, Parisian Purple, Boysenberry Blast, Tropical Sea

Stencils: Ocean Waves, Rainy Day 

 

I cut out the slim line Die first, then took the insert it cuts out and stenciled the water on the bottom and the clouds on the top. 

Attached it into the center of the slim line die. then I stamped, cut out and colored the boats and lighthouse with Copic Markers from Explore and Discover Stamp set and Coordinating die set


                I love the way this scene turned out, hope you like it too... Thank you for stopping by

Hugs



No comments

Post a Comment